Helping out for Berlin Buzzwords
Before the event
- If you would love to sponsor the event or know someone who might be intersted, please contact us.
- If you would like to give a talk at the conference: The CfP will be put online in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.
- We are still looking for people (preferably local to Berlin, though not required) to help with various tasks. Please contact us for further details.
On event day
There are several tasks for helping hands on the event day itself. The following list is not complete, feel free to propose your own ideas.
- Session Chairs - we want speakers to feel comfortable at the event. It would be great to have one person for each session to announce the speaker and talk, to support the speaker in case of technical problems (as in: call the tech support).
- Berlin tourist guides - if you are local to Berlin and know your way around very well, it would be awesome if you could do a "personal tour de Berlin" with speakers or guests of your choice: Depending on what guests want this could include showing your personal Berlin, visiting typical tourist sights or simply a night out drinking beers.
- Registration desk - we need people to man the registration desk.
- Drivers - there will probably be stuff to be taken from several places in Berlin to the venue.
To contact us, please send e-mail to the moderated mailing-list firstname.lastname@example.org. << return to main page